Monday, September 10, 2012

Baffling Facts



It's midnight and my family is asleep. Me, I worked last night so I am wide awake and ready to get up and go! Then I thought, go where? CVS? They are open right? Hmm, I do need some floss and nail polish remover. Maybe I'll sneak out and run some errands. Yep, me and meth heads. We will all be at CVS suspiciously peering at one another peeking in each others baskets looking for evidence of serial killing supplies. Maybe I'll just stay home.

My husband made mention that so far in my blogs I may be coming off as a bit of a, well, I think he said ditz? He may have used that word, but I doubt it. He is such a loving and sweet man he'd never say that. Yes, yes he did. So in order to either send a new message, or to prove him right, I decided to write up a list of Baffling Facts about yours truly.




  1. I am left handed, but I punch with my right arm 
  2. I have a Television Production degree 
  3. I won $100 in a mechanical bull riding contest
  4. I have never once smoked a cigarette
  5. I told Sean to "call me for a good time" when I first met him
  6. My middle name is Louise
  7. My high school nickname was Minnie Mouse
  8. I am scared to death and beyond by Bees
  9. I am obsessed with all of the Bravo "Housewives" shows
  10. Annnnd I played Martin Luther King Jr. in a 5th grade play
Mice everywhere!


Attacked by a bee during my bff's wedding!
Makin that money!
We're practically twins

1 comment:

  1. No wonder Coco loves Minnie! That was your nickname in high school! Now I get it! <3

    ReplyDelete